User Details

Username: JackLion
Website: None provided
Twitter: None provided
Account Status: enabled
Member since: Sep 21 2021
About JackLion: Audiovisual artist and creative coder

Your intuition as your guide
(report this profile)

Devices by JackLion

JL Tune Delay Version 1.0
JL Basic M4L Map Button Version 1.2.1

Total Downloads: 0

Comments by JackLion


Okay the final patch has been updated. This release fixed all reported bugs and now snaps the Live parameter to the mapped value immediately upon mapping it.

Thank you all again for the feedback! Moving forward, this will be something I reuse constantly

Hey Seth, thank you for the feedback!

I just took a look and believe I found the issue. I simply added a live.thisdevice object to the patch and connected its leftmost outlet to the parameters that I want saved (which is all of them). I also added a loadbang going into the live.thisdevice object just in case but it should work find if you just add the live.thisdevice object.

My apologies for overlooking this, I will update the patch and release it with this minor change today an it should work! To put it simply, this device is more of an example patch and assumes the user has knowledge of how m4l works already hence why I didn't include the initialization feature since it's more of a feature you would add to a finished idea. Nonetheless, I should not have assumed this would be common knowledge. So for the sake of posterity it will be fixed and the comments will be updated to explain this.

Thanks again for the feedback Seth! Check back later this evening for the update.

Thank you for pointing that out @iamwmccarthy, the link should be fixed now! I had changed the URL on gumroad to be more meaningful and simply forgot to update the link here. Now it should work